One thought on “What to do if you find injured or orphned wildlife

  1. Chris Takacs

    So if we find the bird injured on NJSEA property??? You haven’t addressed that. It should be NJSEA responsibility to handle the problems of injured birds on their properties. We will continue to contact NJSEA about these situations . 12 days was too long to leave an injured bird on your property…Mute Swan… regardless of how it got there.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *